The performance tables shown below reflects the personal performance of the owner of Structured Markets Educational Services - Nigel Bahadur. The performance is subjected to the following limitations.
- The performance reflects only the FUTURES trades in FUTURES accounts that were directly under his control. Accounts traded by others or retirement accounts or stock accounts are specifically excluded. Active stock trading over the period represented a tiny portion (5% or less) of any overall returns.
- The performance is based on the actual CASH that was in the account. No NOTIONALS are considered in the computation of these tables. This may have the effect of exaggerating profits as well as losses.
- There is a separate table utilized by high net worth individuals and other QEPs as defined by US LAWS that uses notionals where the returns shown are extremely different from that shown here - this table is not generally available to you, the retail trader.
- The performance was compiled by James Serio, CPA based on month-end statements provided by Nigel Bahadur. No independent 3rd party audit was performed on this table.
- This data is being released since we believe that you should learn from individuals that are willing to prove that what they do works for them. No representation is being made though that you will learn everything we know, that you will learn to trade or that you can learn to trade. The intention is that you choose from the narrow pool of educators that are willing to go the extra mile to prove that what they do works for them and therefore, maybe, can work for you.
- The performance is based on multiple strategies, systems and trading styles whose blend have changed over the years. What you will learn using this service is not guaranteed to be equivalent to anything that was used in the past and reflected in this performance table. In fact, we will only disclose a very small portion of our portfolio of strategies as part of this educational service.